Your variance report provides you with total counts compared agains your previous audits and expected counts based on sales and usage. You can view your variance report on the web or in the mobile app, and it can be exported and shared.
Along the top of your report, you will find various numbers representing your overall audit counts.
? beside total variance to view a breakdown of total expected (theoretical) vs. total audited (actual).
The table provides a more fine grained view of your audit results, and offers many customization options.
Clicking on a column header will allow you to change the sorting of the table.
- Subcategory: type of product that was counted (gin, vodka, whiskey, etc.)
- Cap: whether the product counted has an assigned cap or not
- Product: name of the product that was counted
- Size: size of the product's container
- Areas audited: the number of areas this product was counted in, if the product is kept in multiple bars/storerooms
- Avg price / btl: average unit price of the product
- Beginning: quantity counted in the previous audit
- Purchased: quantity ordered and added to inventory since the previous audit
- Sold: estimated quantity sold based on POS data
- Expected: estimated quantity that should be on-hand, factoring in beginning count, purchased (+), and sold (-)
- Audited: actual quantity that was counted in the audit
- Total var: difference in quantity between the expected and the audited counts
- On hand: total value of what is on-hand
The top half of your variance report provides details into when the audit was ended, who performed the audit, and overall variance with a breakdown of total expected (theoretical) vs. total audited (actual).
Below the overview, the top-3 products with the most variance are displayed. Tap
All products to view the complete list of products, sorted by variance.