Making sure you're good-to-go with everything below will help lead to a smooth set-up.
The Nectar hub is designed to plug into standard North American wall outlets (Type A or B).
- If your location is outside of the US or Canada, you must purchase a converter
- The Nectar hub must be plugged in within 20 ft (6 m) of the bar area.
The Nectar hub supports 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks.
- If you are unsure of whether or not you have a 2.4GHz network, please contact your network admin or ISP (internet service provider).
If you have both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks enabled (dual-band), both network names must be different.
- Without unique network names, the Nectar hub will be unable to connect.
Have your Wi-Fi network name and password handy.
- The Nectar app on iPhone and iPad cannot automatically detect networks. Manual set-up is required.
- Network names and passwords are case-sensitive.
Your Wi-Fi router must be within 50 ft (15 m) of your bar area.
- To support larger distances, we recommend using repeaters or relays.